Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love

Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Oh my f***ing God...sexualizing men? This is exactly how to do it.

Ladies, your man is Ryan Gosling.

No no no, it's not just the body. It's the whole package. Karakternya, shot-nya, scene-nya....

Guys, only now that I fully understand the whole Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie thing that you have.

Aside from the whole Ryan f***ing Gosling thing, this movie is really good. Ceritanya lumayan 'baru' untuk rom-com meskipun beberapa formula lama masih ditemui. Cukup segar kok. Misalnya, formula 'makeover' diaplikasikan pada Steve Carrel alih-alih pada seorang cewek. Selain itu ada beberapa formula lain yang tampil dengan segar. Love all the cast as well, aside from the obvious Ryan Gosling (have I said that name three times now?).

Oh ya, the "dirty dancing" move? it works... it does...

I ended up with a big stupid grin on my red face after watching this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment