Sunday, December 4, 2011

Midnight in Paris

Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Other
Adrien Brody brought a very amusing "Dali!" (as in Salvador Dali) in this movie. The one scene that I just don't forget and keep playing in my head.

I totally enjoyed the whole movie. Also, I can relate very well on the message; How we are never satisfied with the present and always reminiscing the glory of the past. I always consider the 70s, 80s and 90s are golden age. When the earth is not so crowded and simple things can be special. But as this movie is trying to say, the people who lived in your 'golden age' seems to consider other times as the golden age.

Also, I can also relate very well on imagining to meet all these great people from the past. I always imagine that I can go to the past and meet great people.

Two pluses: Rachel McAdams clothes are just... *tsk! simple but gorgeous, she dressed as she should be dressing in Paris, and Paris is of course... Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment