Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Rating:★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Action & Adventure
I still can't give more than three stars for this movie even though I have gotten over the 'adaptation flaw' (like I've mentioned in my review for the first movie) and enjoy it much more than the first one. Because this movie is still missing some elements that makes Sherlock Holmes so lovable; a curious event and deduction.

As I said in my previous review, this movie explores Holmes in his specific abilities such as undercover work and boxing. In this movie the two characteristic appears much much more than the book. Not sure if it is a good thing or not, but the movie becomes much more action than deduction. Probably then the movie becomes more enjoyable for more people.

No curious event to begin the story. Just a very 'big' plot to work. World war. I don't know why it's necessary to make Holmes the hero of Europe in such a big way.

But again, the movie is really really fun to watch. I'm just being a nosy Holmes fan.

2 comments:

  1. aku beri bintang banyak untuk film ini...cinta bgt deh ama sherlock..
    fans berat..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherlock memang sangat menawan hati :) Ga ada detektif lain yang bisa nandingin deh!

    ReplyDelete